HPE Residents -
You have newly elected persons on the Board of Trustees and newly elected Officers!
The HPE Board of Trustees and Officers are as follows:
- Glenn Moenich - President, Trustee
- Marilyn Zahniser - Vice President, Trustee
- Brent Seabrook - Treasurer, Trustee
- Claudia Bader - Secretary, Trustee
- Michell Rucinski - Trustee
- Jim Nicoulin - Trustee
- Gloria Badery - Trustee
In addition, you have a new Pool Committee Chairman!
- Frank Kosec has stepped forward to take on those duties. Thanks Frank!
Please Remember - If you have questions regarding HPE -
- You MUST call the HPE Hotline and use the proper extension!
- DO NOT call individual Trustees or Officers directly, unless asked to do so - that is why we have the Hotline!
- The Hotline number can be found by clicking on the "Contact Us Regarding HPE Information" link on the left side of this Home Page
You may have noticed - a new Playground is being erected in place of the old one. The old Playground did it's duty and provided a long life and good service to our Community. However, it was time for a new Playground.
It should be up and fully functional by the end of next week (May 6, 2016).
Homeowner Maintenance Responsibilities:
Now that the weather is getting nice again, Homeowners will want to do exterior work on their homes -
Always keep in mind - if you plan to make ANY changes to the outside appearance of your Home or Yard, you must inform the Architectural Control Committee by using their "EXTERIOR CHANGE APPLICATION". Please click on the Architectural Control Committee link on the left side of this page for that Application and further information. Thank You.
It has come to our attention that some Homeowner Maintenance Items need to be addressed. The following items are the responsibility of the Homeowner per The City Of Strongsville Ordinances:
- Driveway Lamp Posts => Please take the time to replace bulbs or repair the lamp Post. Click HERE for more Ordinance information. Your working Lamp Post will help those who walk in the evening and children going to school in the morning. Right now, there are >25 homes where this needs to be addressed! Your neighbors will appreciate you correcting the problem.
- The Sidewalk in front of Your Home => This must be kept in a safe condition. Click HERE for more Ordinance information. As with the Lamp Post, a safe sidewalk will help all who use them. Your neighbors will appreciate this as well.
- Parking a Vehicle in your Driveway across the Sidewalk => You may not be aware but this is also covered in the city ordinances. This may force residents using the sidewalk to detour into the street. A very unsafe condition!
If you have any questions regarding these or other questions regarding the City of Strongsville Ordinances, call the City at 440-580-3110.
If you have concerns regarding the streets in HPE => Call the City Of Strongsville Service Department at 440-580-3170.
Please Note: If you call the HPE Hotline to leave a message, you must leave the appropriate information. (See the "Contact Us Regarding HPE Information" link on the left side of this Home Page for that information.) Messages left anonymously will not be addressed.