IMPORTANT - IMPORTANT - IMPORTANT => PLEASE NOTE:
REGARDING THE HPE PLAYGROUND CONSTRUCTION -
The HPE Playground, located next to the HPE Swimming Pool, will be replaced.
The first step will be to demolish and remove the existing equipment.
This removal will take place the week of JUNE 29th.
For Your Safety - Please do not interfere or disturb anything in that area.
The new playground equipment will be erected in the very near future.
ANOTHER IMPORTANT SAFETY MESSAGE:
The control of some dogs in our community has become an issue.
Dogs not on a leash or not within an Electric Fence have chased people beyond the sidewalk or into the street. Other dogs who are on a leash but with too much slack could easily trip others. This interference concerns the safety of small children, elderly residents, bicycle riders and other dogs and/or their owners.
Please maintain your dog so it does not charge or interfere with others!
As always - your dog is YOUR Responsibility.
Thank You For Your Help and Co-Operation.
WE STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS!
We need YOU to help us manage our Community!
(In other words - do you want a "say" in what goes on here?)
With all of the good people who live in HPE, we are sure there are those who can step-up and help with the mangement of our neighborhood.
Volunteers are needed ASAP for various positions within HPE. They are needed for the following Positions:
- Trustee => 1 is needed (Wonder what you would do as a Trustee? Click HERE to find out!)
- Landscape Committee => 1 is needed
- Pool Committee => 2 are needed
Please contact the HPE Board ASAP using the "Contact Us..." link on the left side of this page. We would very much like to have YOU join us. We do not want to have to go to a Management Company to run our Association!
to read more about this.
HPE Swimming Pool Information => If you have questions or need information, call the HPE Hotline at 440-580-4204 and select option 5.
HPE Street Signs and their replacement:
- The HPE Board Of Trustees voted unanimously to replace the Street Signs, as replacement is needed, with the standard steel post street signs which the City Of Strongsville use throughout the city. This will save HPE money and will allow for a more timely replacement when needed.
- If you see a problem with a Street Sign please call the HPE Hotline at 440-580-4204 and select option 1 and let us know. Thanks.