An Item Was Found - We Would Like To Give It Back To It's Owner!
On Friday, June 24th, a Pocket Knife was turned in as a "Lost and Found" Item. It was found near the HPE Pond on Huntington Park Drive. If you are the owner of this Knife, call the HPE Hotline at 440-580-4204 and select Option 1. Leave your name, address and telephone number and a brief description of the Knife. If that matches the Knife, your call will be returned and arrangements made to return it.
New Bulletin Board and a New Mailbox!
YES, we have a new Bulletin Board by the Pool Guardhouse and a new Mailbox by the Pool Parking Lot entrance. Thanks to the hard work from John And Lori Wallace and Ted Payton, we have the much needed new Bulletin Board and Mailbox. Stop by to check for any new notices and information on the Bulletin Board and check out the new Good-Looking Mailbox.
The new playground appears to be a hit! We've seen many using it and we are getting very good reviews. There are a variety of slides, rock climbing walls and other items we hope your youngsters will enjoy. Have Fun!
The Volleyball Net and Poles have been replaced and are ready for play. Enjoy!
Regarding the HPE Pool -
The 2016 Pool Calendar, the 2016 Pool Rules AND the 2016 Pool Pass Registration Form have been posted on this website. You can access them by clicking on the "* Pool Information" link on the left side of this page. Enjoy the pool and Be Safe!
While At The Pool -
Please DO NOT use profane or nasty language. We've heard from multiple sources that, in the past, some people have used language that is not needed and not wanted. PLEASE REMEMBER - this is a FAMILY area - kids and adults alike do not want to hear those words. So, NO "F-Bombs", etc. Show that you are an adult and know better. There is absolutely no need for that language in this area.
Please Remember - If you have questions regarding HPE -
- You MUSTï»¿ï»¿ call the HPE Hotline and use the proper extension!
- DO NOT call individual Trustees or Officers directly, unless asked to do so - that is why we have the Hotline!
- The Hotline number can be found by clicking on the "Contact Us Regarding HPE Information" link on the left side of this Home Page
Homeowner Maintenance Responsibilities:
Now that the weather is getting nice again, Homeowners will want to do exterior work on their homes -
Always keep in mind - if you plan to make ANY changes to the outside appearance of your Home or Yard, (AND this includes replacing any part of your DRIVEWAY) you must inform the Architectural Control Committee by using their "EXTERIOR CHANGE APPLICATION". Please click on the Architectural Control Committee link on the left side of this page for that Application and further information. Thank You.
It has come to our attention that some Homeowner Maintenance Items need to be addressed. The following items are the responsibility of the Homeowner per The City Of Strongsville Ordinances:
- Driveway Lamp Posts => Please take the time to replace bulbs or repair the lamp Post. Click HERE for more Ordinance information. Your working Lamp Post will help those who walk in the evening and children going to school in the morning. Right now, there are >25 homes where this needs to be addressed! Your neighbors will appreciate you correcting the problem.
- The Sidewalk in front of Your Home => This must be kept in a safe condition. Click HERE for more Ordinance information. As with the Lamp Post, a safe sidewalk will help all who use them. Your neighbors will appreciate this as well.
- Parking a Vehicle in your Driveway across the Sidewalk => You may not be aware but this is also covered in the city ordinances. This may force residents using the sidewalk to detour into the street. A very unsafe condition!
If you have any questions regarding these or other questions regarding the City of Strongsville Ordinances, call the City at 440-580-3110.
If you have concerns regarding the streets in HPE => Call the City Of Strongsville Service Department at 440-580-3170.
Please Note: If you call the HPE Hotline to leave a message, you must leave the appropriate information. (See the "Contact Us Regarding HPE Information" link on the left side of this Home Page for that information.) Messages left anonymously will not be addressed.